Join us on Friday, October 9 at La Maison Française at the Embassy of France in Washington, D.C., for The Barker Adoption Foundation 75th Anniversary Benefit Gala.
We will be honoring three women who have had an extraordinary and transformational impact on Barker over the past three decades, all with distinctive approaches and unique contributions: Maxine Baker, Maureen Golden, and Marilyn Regier.
As one of the oldest and most well-respected adoption agencies in the country, we are celebrating Barker’s collective legacy of building and supporting families, while working to ensure another 75 years of service to the community.
Your financial support will provide The Barker Adoption Foundation:
- the opportunity to continue the work that began 75 years ago: advancing the practice of ethical domestic adoption on behalf of infants and unmarried military women,
- improve upon the search methods used to match older children from foster care with local families,
- fund the travel and accreditation costs associated with international programs,
- and, expand post adopt services.
Your support is very much appreciated. We look forward to celebrating seventy-five years with you on October 9, 2020.
The Barker Adoption Foundation Benefit Gala Chairs
Ticket and Sponsorship Information:
- MÉCÈNE (Patron) / $10,000 (1 table of 10 guests with premium seating )
- CURATOR (Trustee): $5,000 (4 guests with premium seating)
- BIENFAITEUR (Benefactor): $2,500 (2 guests with premium seating)
- SUPPORTER (Supporter): $1,250 (1 guest with premium seating)
Individual Ticket: $275 per ticket
If you are unable to sponsor/attend but would like to donate to The Barker Adoption Foundation, you may do so here.
Download the full Sponsorship Benefits Package here.
Read more about Barker's history and celebrating 75 years in the adoption community here.