Have you heard about Project Wait No Longer's First Ever Essay Contest?
This essay contest is open to all children adopted through Project Wait No Longer and their siblings. It is simple to enter! Steps include:
- Compose an orignal essay (under 1,000 words) on the topic designated for your age group.
- Complete the attached registration form to accompany your essay. Submit no later than November 16.
- Look for the winners in the PWNL December Newsletter!
There will be one winner in each age group, but all who enter will receive something from Barker.
Prize packages are valued at over $100 and include movie tickets and popcorn to gift cards from Amazon, Visa (for older contestants), Build-a-Bear (for younger contestants), and Barnes & Noble!
- ‹ Tips about International Adoption from Older Adoptees
- Barker Participates in US Dept of State Adoption Symposium ›